Dealing with Simply Immigrate means you are dealing with registered professionals who specialise in Immigration Law.
- Preparation of visa and permanent resident applications in South Africa and at the South African missions aboard
- Applications for waivers, appeals, reviews, good cause letters, legalisation, visa stop list removal and overstay appeals
- Recommendations to the Department of Home Affairs
- Litigation and application to compel the Director General of the Department of Home Affairs to finalise lost applications
- Interpretation of the Immigration Act, Regulations, Directives and Notices
- Legal advice on conflicting legislation, Labour Relations Act and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
Peter and Howard are admitted attorneys and specialise in South African immigration law and have been advising corporates on immigration matters since 2003.
Nico is an immigration consultant and has been assisting corporates and foreign nationals to apply for their visas and permanent residence since 2010.
As a team we find the correct solutions to complex issues faced by foreign nationals preparing and applying for their visas and permanent residence.
Contact us now to discuss your immigration to South Africa.